Software Quality Assurance Test Analyst II
Division of Jonas Software
MyMediabox is THE Industry Leader in Intellectual Property Licensing Software. Over 120 leading Licensors all over the world trust MyMediabox innovative software solutions for contract and rights management, digital asset management, product approval workflows and royalty tracking.
Consistently voted one of Jonas Software’s top places to work, MyMediabox is growing at a steady pace and we are currently seeking a full-time Software Quality Assurance Test Analyst I to join our R&D Team in the Cincinnati area, working in our Blue Ash office.
The Software Quality Assurance Test Analyst II is a vital role whose success relies upon bringing your energy, knowledge, experience, tenacity, and dedication. The Mediabox R&D department designs and delivers complex workflow software solutions that enable and empower our global customers to manage their business processes effectively and efficiently. Our QA teammates ensure these custom solutions are validated and meet the high expectations of our customers. If you are ready to make a difference, you must be able to accomplish these tasks:
Reporting to the Manager of R&D, the core responsibilities of this position are, but not limited to:
- Work closely with developers and end users throughout the software life cycle to ensure that applications meet acceptance criteria and the needs of the users.
- Following Agile principles, execute test plans for work items within the current Sprint and ensure applications are ready for release following the release schedule.
- Use a Project Management approach to effectively support multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with direction and assistance from the team.
- Perform testing using a variety of test methodologies, including manual, exploratory, and automated testing.
- Create, maintain and improve test cases, test plans, and other documentation for projects.
- Research, write and maintain automation test scripts.
- Lead constructive peer review of test cases.
- Detect, triage and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Review, analyze, and supplement requirement specifications, and ensure 100% test coverage.
- Help facilitate execution of acceptance test scripts by end users.
- Author and publish defect and test execution reports.
- 5+ years of Agile software testing experience.
- Write, execute, and maintain tests for complex software applications; has automation testing experience (Selenium, SmartBear, Katalon etc).
- Experience communicating and working within cross-departmental teams consisting of product owners, business analysts, software developers, client support team members and company leadership.
- Mastery of quality management methods, tools, and technologies such as Jira and Zephyr.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Detail-oriented, team player with exceptional organizational, problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Solutions-oriented attitude, with a drive to contribute to team success, resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
- Mid-level experience with SQL, API, and back end data validation.
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take.
- Ability to train and mentor Jr test analysts.
- Develop and author technical test metrics and reports.
- Prefer Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent professional work experience.
This is a full time position in a very busy development office. Applicants must be local to Cincinnati and be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer. No third parties, please.
Is this you? Then please send us your resume and let’s talk!