Critical Impact. Provides a cloud-based email marketing service that helps customers easily create, automate, deploy and track large-scale messaging campaigns.
Critical Impact is hiring Lead Generation Representatives! This is a ground-floor opportunity to join an amazing team in the exciting and high-growth world of email marketing.
In this role, you’ll earn a solid base salary, while mastering the art of high-tech lead generation. Our culture promotes one-on-one coaching as well as structured team development. Lead Gen Reps will have limitless upward advancement opportunities and increased earning potential based upon performance.
What we’re looking for: The ideal Lead Generation Representative candidates will have effortless “people skills”, i.e. communicating and making new contacts is fun and comes easily for you. The Lead Generation Representative is fearless when it comes to making new business contacts, enthusiastic about technology, entrepreneurial-minded and extremely organized.
What you’ll be responsible for on a day-to-day basis: identifying and cultivating qualified prospects, executing outreach and follow up campaigns, and coordinating demo appointments for Senior Account Executives. The company will provide all of the necessary tools to set you up for success from Day 1.
For the “top gun” Lead Generation Representatives, this position is merely a stepping stone toward becoming a member of our Account Executive team.
- With time and training, you’ll be able to:
- Efficiently generate highly qualified leads
- Understand and implement a structured prospecting strategy and process
- Effectively manage a prospecting territory for the purpose of cultivating new opportunities
- Manage a “nurture funnel” using company-provided tools
- Field basic questions regarding Critical Impact’s email marketing platform
- Achieve performance metrics and goals set by management
- Four-year college degree in business/marketing or equivalent work experience
- Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
- Track record of high achievement
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience in lead generation is a plus, but not required
- Integrity, energy, competitive spirit, financial motivation, and strong time management skills
- Strong sense of urgency for goal, financial and professional achievement
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation are critical to success